By 2022, Deemah will be the Saudi pride leading brand; Offering “ A Billion Satisfaction” to its stakeholders.
Deemah empowers its people to maximize shareholder returns by:
- Continuosly exceeding customer and consumer expectations with our brands.
- Continuously delivering an excellent range of products.
- Effectively developing its organizational and technological resources.
- Here in Deemah we are caring about the Quality of our valuable brands.
- Internally, we are applying the advanced technology to control the product quality.
- We are caring about our consumer health. That is why we are certified with a hi-food safety standard “ISO 22000:2005” Since 2014.
- Deemah is following the Saudi regulations and certified from the SFDA (Saudi Food and Drugs Administration) to export their products all over the world.
- Also, we are following SASO and GSO standards. These standards are the backbone of our internal specification management system.
- Now we are preparing for ISO 9001:2015 that will improve the company QMS “Quality management system” that will also increase our customers and consumer satisfaction.
Deemah provides a safe and healthy workplace for its employees since it is a fundamental right of every single Deemah employee. The safety department ensures that the risk of injury, accidents and exposure to health hazards stays at a minimum in the work place at all times. At Deemah, the safety departments’ main responsibility is to ensure that Safety come first.
Our safety department is following all the OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) guidelines and rules for the manufacturing industry to insure a safe and accident-free workplace. In addition, the safety department complies with the NEBOSH standards (National Examination Board for Occupational Safety and Health).
Employees as of today
Branches Kingdom wide
370 trucks / Van owned
Reaching more than 72 Countries
Ranking by market share in most categories
Ranking in biscuit brand retention ratio
Favorite brand among kids
DOCUMENTARY VIDEO ABOUT DEEMAH CORPORATION
Manufacturing facilities historical investments
Continuous horizontal expansion to reach a total of 29 production lines by year end..
– Biscuit cream line
– Plain biscuit line
Biscuit coated wafer
Plain wafer line
Biscuit cream line 2
– Candy factory (filled & plain toffee, hard candy lines)
– Biscuit bar line
– Biscuit mamoul line
– Plain biscuit line 2
– Plain toffee line 2
– Lollipop line 2
Beverage factory (tea bag line)
– Snack factory (potato & tortilla line)
– Instant powdered drink line
– Biscuit bar line 2
Hard candy line 2
Nuts processing factory
– Biscuit bar line 3
– Nuts processing line
Invested in new cake & chocolate factory (cake, chocolate & biscuit enrobed lines)